The 17th edition of the AtosTour will take place on Friday 9 and Saturday 10 September 2022.
On Thursday September 8nd we leave by bus and bicycle trailer from Eindhoven to Bussy-St.George in Paris.
Participants from France and other countries will join our group in Bussy-Saint-Georges.
The 1e stage on Friday, September 9, goes from Bussy-St.Georges (Paris) to Bergen / Mons (Belgium) over a distance of 250 km (2600 altimeters).
The 2e stage on Saturday, September 10, goes from Bergen / Mons (Belgium) to Eindhoven over a distance of 220 km (1800 altitude meters).
Participants who need an overnight stay in the vicinity of Eindhoven on Wednesday 7 September can indicate this on the registration form.
The organization tries to arrange a cheap but good place to sleep, the costs of which are for own account.
The same applies to a possible sleeping place on Saturday 10 September in Eindhoven.
The overnight stays on Thursday 8 September (Bussy-St.Georges in France) and Friday 9 September (Bergen / Mons in Belgium) are included.
This also applies to meals, refreshments and care during the two-day cycling trip.
If you are interested in participating please follow the link at the bottom of this page (or the link under Tour2022 in the menu at the top of this page) to fill out the registration form.
The board determines the definitive list of participants.
Admission will be based on the following criteria:
- Atos employees / Atos retirees / household members / partners
- Clients and suppliers
- Guests and others
This is also based on time and date of your registration.
For logistic and safety reasons participation is limited to a maximum of 65 cyclists.
Package AtosTour 2022
- Departure reception at Evoluon Eindhoven with free parking until we return on Saturday
- Transport by bus from Eindhoven to Bussy-Saint-Georges (France), including luggage and enclosed bicycle trailer.
- Joint dinner on Thursday 8 September
- Overnight stay at B & B-hotel Bussy-Saint-Georges, including breakfast
- Tour Paris-Mons-Eindhoven (2 Stages)
- Mechanic during the tour provided for repairs.
(standard components to be supplied at cost price)
- Dinner Youth Hostel Bergen/Mons (Belgium)
- Overnight Youth Hostel Bergen/Mons, including breakfast
- During breaks (3 x per stage) coffee/tea and sandwich
- Drinking water during the whole tour
- Finish reception at Evoluon Eindhoven with buffet.
- Transport participants back to Bussy-Saint-Georges.
(If required and logistics possible)
- Cycling clothes if necessary.
- Photo and Video recordings.
- All participants:……………………….. € 175,00